Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Math's DLO 12.02.17

WALT: Solve word problems using the best strategy we know.

Today I created a DLO (Digital Learning Object) using the best strategy I knew witch in this case it was multiplying with algorithm. With this problem I had o aline the two numbers like this. First I timesed the six and the six ad got 36, so I put down the six and carried the three. After that I timesed the eight and six and I got 48. Lastly I had to add the three to 48 and got 51. Now you get your final total of 516. I found this easy because I had already used this strategy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, Poiva this your blog post was good but why is it out of the white part of the page I think you need to change the size of your blog post any way I liked it good work keep it up.

Kane said...

Hi Poiva.
I loved how you explained it and you have lots of words same as Josiah good work. Did you enjoy solving the equation

Unknown said...

HI jamaine thanks for the feedback and I fixed it hope it doesn't annoy you anymore

Post a Comment