Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

BTD 5 is actually a strategy game



Date:13/10/16
Title:BTD5 is actually a strategy game



To begin with BTD5 is not a distraction because it is a strategy game.My teacher thinks that BTD5 is only for free time but that is why i am here to tell you that it is not a game for free time.


First of all BTD5 should not be for free time anymore, because if you were listening to my introduction it is a strategy game.Unlike most people like me we used to play BTD5 without letting my teacher know  and that's why we used to get in a heap of trouble.All teachers think that BTD5 just helps you not to finish your work,well teachers are right because it helps you with using allot of strategy and you forget about work.secondly put your hands up if you like play BTD5.Well boyz I will try to convince Mr about BTD5.Lastly Mr i'm Just letting you know that BTD5 is not a distraction and I was just putting that out there so if you think that BTD5 is good for strategy raise your hands,and if you don't raise your hands well you're sad.



https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5-q-LITFb-M/hqdefault.jpgIn my opinion BTD5 is not a game only for free time okay so if your teacher tells you that is for free time only they are wrong.





3 comments:

lucky Glen Innes School said...

btd5 ay poiva

malae said...

I like it poiva. well done

Unknown said...

Hello Poiva. I agree with you. BTD5 is actually a strategy game. Did Miss say it's a strategy game or not?

Post a Comment