Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

joseph the greddy octupus

Date:12/9/16
Title:joseph the greedy octopus

 

Deep down only about 50 ft in the sea of Glendowie there lived one fat,huge and greedy octopus named Joseph who wanted to eat everything in his way but he learned a very good lesson in the end when he meet a shark.

One day joseph swam passed a jellyfish and said in a polite way“mmmm you look scrumches can I eat you?”, “of course not”she replied back “go find another jellyfish to eat i'm too stinging hot to be eaten” “well be off with your fancy earrings” he said.

Then came a red shrimp but he thought that it was pink,so he said, “come here you pink shrimp looking lobster thing” “ i'm not a lobster i'm a red shrimp” “so what i'm still gonna eat you lobster” “dry” “pink squiggly lines” “get lost, and watch out because you eat a lot and you might explode.”

Then joseph thought about what the shrimp had said, and he said to himself “I don't care if I eat until I explode”.When he was done thinking about what that shrimp said along came a brown crab snip snip “ooohhhh got you now”said joseph “oh no you don't” said the brown crab sniping joseph “now get lost before I snip your eyeballs out.

“Fine then” he whispered “oooh can I eat that greenish blackish crayfish?” “come here” he shouted
“be quiet i'm right down here” “ooh i'm sorry  now get in my mouth please” he said in a gentle way “okay I will not get in your mouth it's dirty now get lost you fat thing.

Finally a big fat shark passed by with huge sharp teeth and joseph said “hey you shark will you step up in my mouth and I will have you for dinner.” “what did you say I will eat you alive now get out of my site.”the shark said well his eyes went almost all black ready for killing an octopus .

Conclusion:
I hope this story had tought you not to bully other people even if they are big or small because what you give comes back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment